Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Billy Platt

Billy Platt

I recently saw the movie Peppermint. Looking at the review I wasn’t really interested in seeing it, but at the time it was the only time me and my family could fit in to go see a movie. And honestly it really wasn’t that bad, and I’m usually very critical. Admittedly, it is very by the basics in storytelling and coherence throughout. But maybe it was how tired I was, or in the mood to just have something entertain me, but I was enjoying the movie all the way through. Kinda in the way I loved Olympus Has Fallen, except this is nowhere near as good as Olympus Has Fallen in every way. But the way they are similar to me is how the main character made me want to go through the whole thing because they were absolutely badass. The main Girl is this movie though is cartoonishly badass, but after shutting off my brain while watching I was having a lot of fun.

All in all, Peppermint was okay. Not amazing, not horrible, but your run of the mill enjoyable action movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment